Yes I'm addicted to that game. BIG TIME. I pondered hard at a few difficult boards... hmmm... some were a breeze and others require alot more thinking.
Suddenly the sound of chirping birds broke my concentration. I looked up from the laptop and tilted my head to hear where the sound was coming from. This is what I saw.....

A lonesome bird, perched on the balcony railings.
Then again, maybe it's not so lonesome after all. Maybe that's what I was feeling... and seeing a solitary bird like that made me think it was as lonesome as I was. Maybe it was waiting for it's friends to fly pass or was that a mating call? There I go again... guessing.
This view of Dubai I have seen countless times... more often than not, like this bird, alone.
How is it possible? With more than 4 million people in Dubai.. I still feel so alone.
2 comments:
Whenever I hear this, I remember you!
Hmmm.. Somebody else did sing this song, I wonder who?
I think it's westlife.. but i prefer the original by michael buble. Somehow has alot more emotion to it when sung by him.
I'm coming home soon...
Post a Comment