So here i am sitting at home... surfing the net, watching tv, dvds, taking short walks around the block.... just idling away while my visa papers were being organised. I would not start work for another week.
I somehow got glued to YouTube and found this song by Rascal Flatts. The best part about this video clip is that the 'creator' combined the song with clips from one of my favourite tv shows - CSI! I thought it was a great combination.
Anyway, it was a song that reminded me of the time when I was serving my 3 months notice in my previous company in KL. I first came across this song when I was browsing through a friend's Facebook profile and saw a dedication on her Wall. She was also leaving the country to take up a new job in China and someone posted this song as an encouragement to her.
I thought it was a very sweet gesture, very apt and the song was very encouraging to say the least. Hearing it again lifted my spirits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
twin!! i didn't know u had this blog! i only knew the friendster one. here's how i found u - nazra says > jazzmatazz > seademon > u. what a small world! :)
Post a Comment